AceTute tutorials for Year Group 1 Computing support the student’s learning at Key Stage 1.
Reflecting the National Curriculum, they can improve the attainment of students who are falling behind the expected level of attainment – and offer ‘stretching work for pupils whose attainment is significantly above the expected standard’.
Tutorials can offer support for the following key elements of the Key Stage 1 Computing curriculum:
- Understanding what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions
- Creating and debugging simple programs
- Using logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs
- Using technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content
- Recognising common uses of information technology beyond school
- Using technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies
All our tutorials are designed to be intellectually stimulating for our students and are focussed on academic excellence whilst removing the pressure students face in challenging times.
Our aim is to improve the prospect of exam success whilst always being mindful of our students’ wellbeing.
Contains public sector information under the Open Government Licence v3.0