The aim of these tutorials is to build up the student’s confidence in speaking Business English. You will be introduced to modern, highly relevant vocabulary and business phrases and be given the confidence to deploy them. The structure of the ten tutorials is set out below but you can ask your tutor to focus on particular topics, should you so wish
The syllabus comprises a total of 10, in-depth, 1-to-1 tutorials.
How this course works
The syllabus constitutes a detailed and intricate format of a total of 10, in-depth, one-on-one tutorials.
A sample syllabus is outlined below, but you can adapt the topics if you wish.
• Tutorial 1: Business Vocabulary
• Tutorial 2: Communication Skills for Business Students
• Tutorial 3: Hard Skills and Soft Skills
• Tutorial 4: Preparing the CV
• Tutorial 5: Business Idioms
• Tutorial 6: Industry Specific Vocabulary
• Tutorial 7: Interview Questions
• Tutorial 8: Interview Tips
• Tutorial 9: Business Trips
• Tutorial 10: Business Opportunities and Where to Find Them